Hey Pet Parents in the Greater Seattle Area!
Registration closes October 15th!
You can help make a difference in the lives of Seattle pets in need.100% of your $100 registration fee goes to our rescue partner, Homeward Pet Adoption Center.
Homeward Pet Adoption Center
$5000 makes a differenceOur goal is to raise at least $5000 for our rescue partner through registrations for Tails of Seattle sessions.
Here are five different ways that $5000 can help Homeward Pet Adoption Center make a difference in the Seattle pet community.
Cats vaccinated from life-threatening diseases.
Microchips for pets.
Public Spay & Neuter Days (Provided at a low-cost to pet owners).
Kittens fed for one month.
Hours of positive behavior training for dogs.
Registration DetailsYour $100 registration fee includes:
- A professional portrait session for one pet (upgrades for more than one pet from the same household are available) with Marika of Dirtie Dog Photography.
- A double page spread featuring gorgeous portraits of your pet and their story in the Tails of Seattle book.
- $150 product credit to be used toward a package purchase at your viewing and ordering appointment.*
- $100 donated to Homeward Pet Adoption Center to help them continue to do the amazing work they do for animals in the Greater Seattle Area.
* Digital and printed products (including the finished Tails of Seattle book) are not included in your registration fee, but will be available to purchase at your image reveal and ordering appointment.
Registration closes October 15th!
How it Works
Step 1 – Register
Register your pet for their Tails of Seattle session by filling out the form below. Afterwards, you’ll schedule your Zoom consultation and fill out a form to tell me all about your pet!
Step 2 – Plan
During your Zoom (video conferencing) consultation, we’ll plan out your session details including date, location, what to expect and how to prepare. We’ll also go over any questions you have.
Step 3 – Capture
It’s session time! This is where the most fun happens. We’ll let your pet lead us as we photograph them doing what they do best – being the amazing joy-makers they are!
Step 4 – Reveal & Order
We’ll meet (most likely over Zoom) to go through the best images from your session, and you’ll have the opportunity to put that awesome product credit to great use!
To view current product offerings and pricing, please view my 2020 pricing packet.
- Portait sessions for Tails of Seattle will take place July-November 2020 (subject to change based upon status of COVID-19). Sessions will be held on location at clients’ homes, backyards, around their neighborhoods or at a mutually agreed upon location in the Greater Seattle Area.
- Session fees (plus Seattle Sales Tax) are due at the time of registration. $100 of your registration fee will be donated to Homeward Pet Adoption Center.
- As a thank you for participating in this project, you will receive a product credit ($150 or $450) to be used toward the purchase of any Dirtie Dog Photography product package. This credit must be used at your Image Reveal & Ordering appointment.
- Your registration fee does not include printed or digital products or the finished Tails of Seattle book, you will have the opportunity to purchase beautiful artwork at your Image Reveal & Ordering appointment. Most Dirtie Dog Photography clients spend at least $1500 on the portraits they love. To learn more about all of the ways you can enjoy your pet’s portraits, please click here to view my 2020 Pricing Packet.
- The Tails of Seattle book is scheduled to be released in late Spring of 2021. It is created with love here in Seattle, Washington, USA.
Want to include more than one pet in your Tails of Seattle Session?
Upgrade to a Group Tails Session with Dirtie Dog Photography to include additional pets (from the same household) and receive a $450 product credit to use toward your package purchase.
Registration for a Group Tails Session costs $300, and includes:
- Up to 4 pets from the same household.
- A 90 minute to 2 hour portrait session on location.
- A 2-page spread in Tails of Seattle for each pet.
- $450 product credit to use toward any Dirtie Dog Photography product package purchase at your Image Reveal & Ordering appointment.
* $200 of your Group Tails Session registration fee will be donated to Homeward Pet Adoption Center.
Register your pet for their Tails of Seattle Session!
Fill out this form, and keep an eye on your inbox (and your spam folder) for an invoice to confirm your registration!
Stories That Give.
Tails of Seattle is a limited edition, hardcover coffee table book featuring dogs and cats living their best lives in the Greater Seattle Area.
With your Tails of Seattle portrait session, you get the same incredible client experience as a regular portrait session with Dirtie Dog Photography, but you also have the exclusive opportunity to be a part of a collection of stories that give back to the community.
The Tails of Seattle book is scheduled to be released in late Spring of 2021. It is created with love here in Seattle, Washington, USA.