Soul Dog Story Contest Terms and Regulations:
1. The promoter is: Dirtie Dog Photography, (360) 941-3588, whose registered office is at 605 N 125th Street, Seattle, WA 98133.
2. The contest is open to residents of Washington State aged 18 years or over. Winner must be willing and able to travel to the Greater Seattle Area to redeem their prize.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.dirtiedogphotography.com/soul-dog-story-contest
6. Closing date for entry will be Sunday September 26th, 2021 11:59 PM PDT. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the contest and how to enter are as follows: Fill out the application found at https://www.dirtiedogphotography.com/soul-dog-story-contest, agree to the terms & conditions and submit your Soul Dog Story. Applicants must submit their own story. No nominations from people whose story is not their own will be accepted.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prizes are as follows: One winner will receive a Soul Dog Story Session that includes a custom video featuring their dog by Dirtie Dog Photography. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen: Dirtie Dog Photography and a panel of Soul Dog Advisors will select three finalists from all applicants based on the Soul Dog Stories submitted. Dirtie Dog Photography will select the final winner based on their favorite submission. The finalists and winner will be chosen and announced within 7 days of the closing of the contest (Sunday September 26th, 2021 11:59 PM PDT).
13. The winners will be notified by email and/or Phone within 14 days of the contest closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. Dirtie Dog Photography will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. Dirtie Dog Photography’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Federal law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The United States.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current United States data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Dirtie Dog Photography’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the contest will be entered into.
20. Dirtie Dog Photography also reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
21. Entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.